Eltham College was founded in 1842 and has been located at its present site in Mottingham since 1912. To mark its 100th anniversary, the school has added a new building to provide teaching facilities for the maths and languages departments as well a new purpose built sixth form centre.
This replaces a mixture of outdated and temporary accommodation with an exemplary energy efficient new building, which links the quad at the heart of the college both physically and visually, with a glazed atrium facing playing fields to the west.
For more details, read our Project Story.
Creating new teaching and wellbeing facilities on historic school grounds.